Nov 11, 2020
Today I’m speaking with Tim Garth and Dan Osborne co-hosts of
Two Drunk Accountants podcast. In this episode, we talk about . .
- How Tim’s dad has led a continuous learning culture and is
always looking for a ways to make something easier, less friction
and more efficient, which has enabled this firm started in the
1970’s, to remain modern and future focused
- The Apps Advisory conversation they have with their clients.
One of the first things they think about when working with clients,
is what do their systems look like. They don’t actively setup apps,
but they often get involved in finding the solution.
- Using a podcast, to empowering small businesses in a relaxed,
open non-judgmental format, so they can share accurate
- The tech stack of this Central Coast of New South Wales
- Building a business around systems and efficiencies
- Evolving their advisory journey, to meet their clients’
Subscribe to the Accounting Apps newsletter here http:// HeatherSmithAU.COM