Mar 16, 2022
Accounting Innovation and Technology Buzz | Mar 22
In this episode, we:
- Congratulate Trent on joining From The Trenches as their
- Trent also wonders what he will do with his PI tattoo, now that
they've rebranded to Ignition.
- Ask the question is Oh My Fraud with Greg Kyte and Caleb
Newquist the only accounting podcast you can play in the car with
your family listening in?
- Talk about the upcoming conferences, including Accounting &
Business Expo 28 & 29 April Sydney, Sydney Xerocon, and Accountex
- News from DiviPay including a comprehensive new whitepaper for
CFOs look to automation to improve team satisfaction.
- Unpack Xero’s State of the Australian Accounting & Bookkeeping
- New releases from G-Accon and BGL
- AND Touch on an article ‘Are Niche Apps The Way Of The Future?
By Michael Astreiko, CEO of Synder
I’m currently working with the Team at DiviPay to help them
connect with the Accounting and Bookkeeping community. If you want
to read about the way I work with Accounting Apps, please visit
You can always see my strategic partners, as they are clearly
labelled in pink on the headers of all of my social media
platforms. I hope you like listening to The Buzz. Reach out to
Trent or I and let us know what you thought, and it would really
help us if you share the podcast with someone who would find it
Subscribe to the Accounting Apps newsletter here http:// HeatherSmithAU.COM