Jun 16, 2021
Today I'm speaking with Celso Pinto Founder and CEO of Pixie. In
this episode, we talk about . . .
Life as a serial entrepreneur who's founded or co-founded
multiple companies, including 7Syntax, SimpleTax, Pomar and
- Exiting a company you've built.
- The journey to starting Practice Management solution
- Why is it is important not to get stuck on perfect?
- What firms do to adapt to new systems successfully?
- The importance of believing in yourself and joining peer groups
- like the GoProposal group.
- What advice do you have for your younger self about using your
time, relationships, and opportunities to prepare for the career
- Ideas on how governments and policymakers can support the
digitalization of small businesses: influence don't impose.
- Discussed two inspirational business books and why Celso liked
- The score takes care of itself: a management book about Bill
Walsh, perhaps the most successful coach of American football
- Managing the professional services firm by David Maister
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to the Accounting Apps newsletter
here http:// HeatherSmithAU.COM
Contact details for Pixie