Sep 11, 2017
Tracey is the founder of CloudCounting, a boutique Chartered
Accountancy firm that specializes in eCommerce, and there was never
a more passionate advocate for working in the Cloud. Tracey is a
Registered Tax Agent, Chartered Accountant, Xero Gold Partner and
MYOB Certified Consultant.
She recently spent a month in France with her husband and two
children during the busiest month of the year … and survived! This
is proof you can run your business anywhere using cloud
Tracey has worked in Big 4 accounting firms and now specializes in
putting time back in the day for small to medium business.
Tracey has over twenty years’ experience working with clients
implementing and advising on accounting systems. She’s passionate
about helping you find the right accounting system for you.
- Who’s a historical figure you’d like to have a coffee
- Why did you move from Canada to Australia?
- What inspired you to start your own accounting practice?
- What services do you offer?
- You’ve recently qualified as a tax agent – what was that
process like for you?
- You are very involved in the bookkeepers forum – now that you
are a tax agent – will this change?
- Who is your target market?
- What was your most effective marketing strategy?
- What has been your most effective marketing strategy?
- Why are you niching in ecommerce?
- What are some business tools you recommend to clients or use in
your own business?
- What’s one tip you can share with us about growing your
- What’s your favourite part of your business day?
- How can our listeners get in contact with you?
Connect with Tracey Newman at: