Nov 4, 2020
Today I’m speaking with Alexi Boyd Director of a Bookkeeping
business and host of the Small Biz Matters podcast
In this episode, we talk about . . .
- Insights into how she runs her small bookkeeping practice,
supporting micro and start-up businesses.
- Navigating a dislike for implementing and adopting new
- How curiosity, a growth mindset and a chance encounter with a
radio station manager, was a catalyst for starting her
- How podcasting has helped her develop active listening and
multi-tasking skills which she’s brought back into her bookkeeping
- Useful tips for curating and facilitating panels, and why the
CEO should not be hosting panel facilitations.
- Why it’s important to get involved in small business
Subscribe to the Accounting Apps newsletter here http:// HeatherSmithAU.COM