Mar 6, 2020
Today I’m speaking with serial entrepreneur Michael Ly -
CEO of a number of businesses including Reconciled
In this episode, we talk about . . .
- How Michael stays focused on working on his businesses, rather
than in his businesses.
- The complexities of navigating different cultures in the work
- How starting a new business gets easier each time, as you learn
from past experiences.
- Michael sharing how his upbringing, in the hot desert of
Arizona by Cambodian refugees, impacted his approach
- The structure of his online bookkeeping and advisory firm The
Accounting and Business tools he uses
- Michael’s philosophy of 'Always be Learning'.
Subscribe to the Accounting Apps newsletter here https://HeatherSmithAU.COM