Nov 18, 2020
Today I’m speaking with Meryl Johnston, Founder and CEO of Bean
Ninjas. In this episode, we talk about . . .
- Meryl’s goal of wanting to start and run a business.
- We explore why Chartered Accountants launch bookkeeping
practices and the importance of clean data.
- The impact of public facing accountability, working in public
and sharing what you are doing, the highs and the lows in real
- The Bean Ninja tech stack, which included a few new tools I’d
not heard of!
- How they nurture continuous learning in the work environment,
through a structured Emerging Leaders program, and lunch and learn
- And Meryl mentioned the book Deep Work by Cal Newport.
Subscribe to the Accounting Apps newsletter here http:// HeatherSmithAU.COM