Jul 25, 2018
James works with firms of accountants from around the world,
helping them to become more profitable and maximize the value of
James is the founder of GoProposal, author of “Selling to
Serve” and Director of My Accountancy Place.
He is a sales and marketing expert, helping firms to scale their
practice by giving more value to existing clients and
converting new prospects at a higher rate for higher
fees. He does this through challenging outdated pricing methods and
mindsets, implementing powerful pricing and proposal systems and
leveraging entire firms to sell more through consultative sales
- The mindsets the keep most accountancy firms stuck.
- Why they see themselves as different to other businesses and
the challenges that creates.
- Why selling is their ethical obligation.
- The real business accountancy firms are in (and it's got
nothing to do with finance.)
- How I had a business that failed because I didn't have the
correct finance function in place, which is the real reason I help
accountancy firms to make sure their clients never end up in the
position I did.
- How being a magician taught me how to sell.