Sep 22, 2021
Today I’m speaking with Daniel Kniaz, CEO and Founder of DiviPay
In this episode, we talk about . . .
- Building entrepreneurial and start-up skills and base knowledge
of FinTech while working in the Westpac Innovation Team. Left due
to slight frustration of what they built never made it to market,
and they felt (‘they’ being the other future co-founder of DiviPay)
could move faster and learn a lot, going out on their own.
- Daniel shares the journey of DiviPay and how it works. It’s
always been about virtual cards, though needed to pivot several
times to solve the pain points of SMB and meet the demands of
- We have an interesting conversation exploring the accounting
and start-up relationship and how accountants need to communicate
their value to start-ups (who don’t have a lot of money).
- Daniels first taste at entrepreneurial life was an eCommerce
modern man’s sock business.
- The trick to accessing US education at an Australian price
- Explains the process methodology for building in feature
- And I shall also mention the two books he referenced were o
Humankind, A Hopeful History By: Rutger Bregman o Never Split the
Difference Negotiating as If Your Life Depended on It by Chris
I have a strategic partnership and work with the team at
Divipay. Read more here http://EndorsementDisclosure.com.
Subscribe to the Accounting Apps newsletter here http://